1. H. Arakawa, M. Aresta, J. N. Armor, M. A. Barteau, E. J. Beckman, A. T. Bell, et al., "Catalysis research of relevance to carbon management: progress, challenges, and opportunities," Chemical Reviews, vol. 101, pp. 953-996, 2001.
2. M. Pervaiz and M. M. Sain, "Carbon storage potential in natural fiber composites," Resources, conservation and Recycling, vol. 39, pp. 325-340, 2003.
3. F. M. Orr Jr, "CO 2 capture and storage: are we ready?," Energy & Environmental Science, vol. 2, pp. 449-458, 2009.
4. P. Styring and K. Armstrong, "Catalytic carbon dioxide," chimica oggi/Chemistry Today, vol. 29, 2011.
5. K. M. K. Yu, I. Curcic, J. Gabriel, and S. C. E. Tsang, "Recent advances in CO2 capture and utilization," ChemSusChem, vol. 1, pp. 893-899, 2008.
6. O. K. Farha, A. Ö. Yazaydın, I. Eryazici, C. D. Malliakas, B. G. Hauser, M. G. Kanatzidis, et al., "De novo synthesis of a metal–organic framework material featuring ultrahigh surface area and gas storage capacities," Nature chemistry, vol. 2, pp. 944-948, 2010.
7. D.-A. Yang, H.-Y. Cho, J. Kim, S.-T. Yang, and W.-S. Ahn, "CO 2 capture and conversion using Mg-MOF-74 prepared by a sonochemical method," Energy & Environmental Science, vol. 5, pp. 6465-6473, 2012.
8. J.-W. Du, D.-Q. Liang, X.-X. Dai, D.-L. Li, and X.-J. Li, "Hydrate phase equilibrium for the (hydrogen+ tert-butylamine+ water) system," The Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics, vol. 43, pp. 617-621, 2011.
9. Y. Xie, T.-T. Wang, X.-H. Liu, K. Zou, and W.-Q. Deng, "Capture and conversion of CO2 at ambient conditions by a conjugated microporous polymer," Nature communications, vol. 4, 2013.
10. K. Ikeue, S. Nozaki, M. Ogawa, and M. Anpo, "Characterization of self-standing Ti-containing porous silica thin films and their reactivity for the photocatalytic reduction of CO 2 with H 2 O," Catalysis Today, vol. 74, pp. 241-248, 2002.
11. O. K. Varghese, M. Paulose, T. J. LaTempa, and C. A. Grimes, "High-rate solar photocatalytic conversion of CO2 and water vapor to hydrocarbon fuels," Nano letters, vol. 9, pp. 731-737, 2009.
12. C. Duke and H. Gibson, "Encyclopedia of chemical technology," ed: Wiley, New York, 1982.
13. N. Yan, G. Li, G. Pan, and X. Gao, "TiN nanotube arrays as electrocatalytic electrode for solar storable rechargeable battery," Journal of The Electrochemical Society, vol. 159, pp. A1770-A1774, 2012.
14. L. Mahdavian, "Using of TiN-nanotubes and Cu-nanoparticles for conversion of CO2 to hydrocarbon fuels," Journal of molecular modeling, vol. 21, pp. 1-6, 2015.
15. P. Hohenberg and W. Kohn, "Inhomogeneous electron gas," Physical review, vol. 136, p. B864, 1964.
16. J. Huang, C. Liu, Q. Jin, H. Tong, W. Li, and D. Wu, "Density functional theory study on bond dissociation enthalpies for lignin dimer model compounds," Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy, vol. 6, p. 033116, 2014.
17. M. J. Dewar and M. L. McKee, "Ground states of molecules. 41. MNDO results for molecules containing boron," Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 99, pp. 5231-5241, 1977.
18. M. J. Dewar and W. Thiel, "Ground states of molecules. 38. The MNDO method. Approximations and parameters," Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 99, pp. 4899-4907, 1977.
19. S.-P. Kang and H. Lee, "Recovery of CO2 from flue gas using gas hydrate: thermodynamic verification through phase equilibrium measurements," Environmental science & technology, vol. 34, pp. 4397-4400, 2000.
20. J. Zhang, P. Yedlapalli, and J. W. Lee, "Thermodynamic analysis of hydrate-based pre-combustion capture of CO2," Chemical Engineering Science, vol. 64, pp. 4732-4736, 2009.